CIDESCO is offering beauty salons and spas around the world free membership for the remainder of this year ‒ if they meet its entry and inspection requirements.
CIDESCO International president Anna-Cari Gund said the organisation was making the offer for its “prestigious global accreditation” in a bid to increase industry standards around the world.
“There are still many countries, even in the developed world, where standards in our industry are falling short,” she said.
“By bringing together more salons and spas which are operating at the highest level, we hope to attract others to achieve the same.
“We welcome these businesses to explore the opportunities to join CIDESCO and be part of an international organisation which is truly world-class.”
CIDESCO membership benefits for salon and spa owners include:
- The right to use the CIDESCO logo on all marketing materials
- Access to one of the largest global networks of beauty and spa professionals which “continues to set and encourage the highest standards within the industry”.
- Access to educational documentation and professional papers through the CIDESCO Knowledgebase
- An invitation to the annual CIDESCO World Congress
- Admission to workshops at the CIDESCO International and National Congresses
- A subscription to the quarterly online magazine, CIDESCO LINK International
- Access to a community of CIDESCO students and graduates studying the range of CIDESCO Diplomas
Anna-Cari says member salons and spas also have the option to acquire and display the CIDESCO metal plaque in their business.
“This will attract consumers to the accredited salon or spa as they will be ensured of excellence with this credibility,” she says.
Founded in 1946 in Brussels with its head office in Zurich, CIDESCO (Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie) currently spans 40 countries across five continents – but currently there are no members in Australia.
The annual membership fee is CH210 (approximately $285) while the application and inspection fee is CH220.00 (around $298).
For more information on CIDESCO International membership email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cidesco.com