Bella Spazio Spa & Beauty in NSW’s Orange has been named Salon of the Year at Professional Beauty Solutions’ 2nd Annual Awards Gala Dinner.
Held at the Cockle Bay Room at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, the dinner was attended by 140 guests including Youngblood global educator and MUA Philip Luque, Bestow Beauty founder Janine Tait, Image Skincare international educator Dawn Clifford and Cherry Blooms founder and CEO Jellaine Dee.
Guests were treated to champagne on arrival, a three-course meal and entertainment by the James English Band and Phoenix’s Mind Magic and Comedy Show, but the night belonged to Bella Spazio Spa & Beauty which took home two awards − Cherry Blooms Stockist of the Year and the Salon of The Year Award
Located in Orange, a town with a population of around 40,000 located just over 250km west of Sydney, Bella Spazio has clients visiting from “as far as Forbes (118km away) and Canowindra (60km away) and continuously receives nominations for people’s choice awards in the Orange Business Awards”.
The salon, which has stocked Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics for over 10 years and Image Skincare for five years and now stocks Cherry Blooms, Sunescape Tan and Bestow Beauty as well, is “a true PBS ambassador”.
Salon owner Lisa Fowler said she was to proud to continue developing the salon by adding new services to the menu, engaging in regular business coaching and marketing, and updating salon equipment.
“We are passionate and dedicated in what we do and strive to deliver the very best, every time,” she said.
“We are so overwhelmed and grateful to be honoured with these awards and can’t wait to share what’s next for Bella Spazio.”
The other winners and runners up at the PBS awards night were:
- PBS Passion Award – Angel Touch Skin Boutique
- Marketing Excellence Award – The Beauty Spot, Swan Hill
- Marketing Excellence Award – Abbey Edwards
- Youngblood Stockist of the Year – Activeskin
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year – Tan Temple
- Bestow Beauty Stockist of the Year – Chateau Elan Spa
- Body Sugaring Australia Stockist of the Year -Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Pure Fiji Stockist of the Year – Aztec Day Spa
- Retail Therapist of the Year – Salma Jaafar (Breathe Spa & Indulgence)
- Youngblood Stockist of the Year (runner up) – Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year (runner up) – Light Aesthetics Skin & Body Clinic
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year (runner up) – Body Wisdom